#PageList1 {text-align: center}

17 July 2020

.....And Summer Break is here!

Hello everyone!

It has been such a long time since my last post. School is out, and summer break is here. 
Now its the time to think about what we will do during the Summer break during covid times. I know that most everyone is pretty much resuming their lives normally, but I will keep avoiding going out, and staying in as much as possible.

Yes, I am scared. I am still very much afraid. I now numbers around the south UK are looking better that most regions, but that doesn't mean we should not be alert. Covid is still very much real, and all care should be heavily sustained. It scares me that people are easing up their care, and becoming more adventurous, less distancing... And that is scary to me...

But I also understand that there are limits to staying indoors... having a measured approach to opening up and resuming a normal life is complex... My issue at the moment? I have zero confidence on how the UK government is doing this....

There's so much I have to say about this, but words do fail me. And I also don't want this post to be a breaking up of this government. This post is about me, my family... and how on earth are we going to survive this Summer break. I so need a strike of inspiration to keep going forward, keep keeping both kids happy, keep Summer fun and busy... Having a happy family as much as possible.... I usually seek guidance from the Internet, and other family's examples. But I see that most everyone now is being adventurous, going out, going on trips... And that is not something that I wish to do, you know.. for me covid is still very much out there!

So... get back to what my garden can offer! Gardening is one thing that we all did...but I think kids are getting a bit bored as there is so much growing sunflower we can do!

BBQ, oh yes, my husband will be most certainly as much as possible on grill duties...

So what suggestions do you have? Please give me a hand here...

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...