#PageList1 {text-align: center}

03 July 2014

Blog design....and other things

Lately I have been changing my blog design... I am aware that this was not on my project´s list, but as mentioned a long time ago, I was not completely satisfied with the way my blog was looking. I´m still not completely happy, but at least my blog now has now a fresh look. More appropriate for summer time! And speaking of summer, we are enjoying such a summer weather! I mean real summer weather, sunny, warmth, so not UK style, but let’s just keep enjoying it.
In the mean time, I did start some of my new projects, instead of finishing my old ones. My elephant softie is on its way. I began by drawing a template and cut it. Slowly I am getting there. Hopefully this weekend I will start sowing my softie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...