#PageList1 {text-align: center}

15 March 2015

Baby girl felt and fabric hearts mobile

 
hearts, pink, sewing, baby girl mobile, felt, fabric
So I finally finish this little crafts Project of mine. I hope baby M loves this!

I basically used the templates that I created to make my other mobile and I only had to draw and prepare a hearts template to use for this new one. I had tons of fabric and felt leftovers and samples, so I needn’t have to buy any fabrics.



After cutting all the pieces, I embroidered baby´s M name with light pink cotton thread on the half felt cloud. The back of the cloud is a pink dots fabric that matches with pink dots hearts. All hearts have in one of the sides either a pink fabric dot or a pink fabric, and the back side as white felt. I hand stitched the hearts and the cloud with blanket stitch using the same light pink cotton thread. 

embroidery, pink heart, baby girl mobile

The method that I used is fairly similar to my other mobile. First I attached the hearts to each other in columns using finish line. Afterwards I attached the hearts column to the cloud…

pink hearts

And here it is!
Baby M will now have a lovely heart mobile to enjoy... I do hope she likes it!

embroidery, hearts mobile
 What about you? Have you finish any sewing projects lately?
I would love to hear about it!

 
I am linking up with these amazing bloggers:
clairejustine
Threading My Way





6 comments:

  1. Awh, that is so sweet. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest mobile! I just wanted to let you know that I am linking to this post if you don't mind on my website. You are welcome to share your projects at my site if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa, aw, thank you! I am very happy that you liked and that you are linking it on your site! :) I will gladly share other projects there! :) x

      Delete
  3. So sweet, Ann!!! I love how you've embroidered the name to the cloud.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...