#PageList1 {text-align: center}

13 April 2020

Easter around here



Sunday Easter was yesterday already.
Time is passing faster or slower? I am not certain.
Is it the pressure to keep everything going as normally as possibly for the kids, but with as so much to do and with so little resources, I find myself having almost no time at all. True, I have been writing on my blog more often... But that is also an exercise to keep my anxiety at bay. Focusing on little tasks to keep my mind busy. Focus on what I can manage...

To Easter egg hunt for kids, check!
Bake, check!
Write blog, check!

I prepared our Easter event as usual, a mini egg hunt around the garden. It's for kids such fun to search for the eggs that are hidden away! They run around searching everywhere and enjoy finding the eggs....and mostly eating the chocolate!
I then have to cope with ecstatic  kids for the rest of the Sunday but their happiness is a joy to watch. I hope that these little moments will be with them forever!

I start by placing eggs in really obvious places, we still have a little one that really needs to find some eggs too!



After finishing our egg hunt we had some Easter races! Our oldest was really keen on using the little bunnies to mark a race track! I had no idea that these little bunnies would be so much fun for the kids!




I still haven't finish my Easter embroidery. I started this little embroidery last year, but with everything... It pretty much remains untouched. Maybe some time this year I will manage to finish it! Nevertheless it still added some Easter sweetness to our home this year, and I managed to grab a few Flowers from our garden to add a special and different touch to our Easter Sunday lunch!



 We also had a special dessert Pao de Lo de Ovar. Maybe some time later I will share the recipe, bu today I will only drop the photo! This was lovely dessert and really tasty! Another sugar rush for the rest of the afternoon!












And this was our Easter Sunday!
Pandemia still lurking outside, but yesterday was just us. and I hope everyone enjoyed it!
I hope you enjoyed yours!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...