#PageList1 {text-align: center}

31 August 2013

Air Festival @ Bournemouth!

Today I went to Bournemouth for the day and enjoyed the 2013 Bournemouth  Air Festival! It was really amazing watching the Red Arrows in action!
And we were really lucky  because the weather was simply amazing, perfect for a beach day...and with the air festival bonus...!
Here is a simple of today´s show... I loved the heart! I can´t hardly imagine how the Red Arrows are able to do it, just imagining the complexities of synchronism... and flying in such velocities!

I had lunch at a restaurant by beach, and was able to enjoy my lunch with a privileged view over the bay were the show was still on... 
If anyone is interested in the festival... Tomorrow is the last day! I strongly recommend it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...