#PageList1 {text-align: center}

29 August 2013

DIY: fabric basket

It has been a while since I last posted! I have been so busy, and my life has changed, and will continue on changing... But I am still doing some DIY around my house, I just don´t have the time to post all about it...
This fabric basket that I am now posting about was just a ´on the moment´ project that I decided to make. I saw on pinterest a while back some pictures and I wanted to do one for me, and today I decided to put my hands on it... I quickly googled for tutorials and  decided to follow this one, from Inspired by familia.
I will not post pictures about all the steps, since the tutorial is self explaining...
But here is a image of the final result!

I will do another basket soon...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...