#PageList1 {text-align: center}

22 July 2015

Hello!

So here I am again, still so very very busy, but trying to get back to my usual routine.
We moved to a new home, and we are still adjusting to our new place, and unpacking... Our living room is more of a packing room rather than an actual living room, filled with boxes with our belongings still needing to find their final place...

But we are so very happy with our new little home! We have a small backyard, which does need some work done, but it's a great place to our little one to run around.... And as always, I find myself already thinking about it's great potential ...  and minor projects! All this to my other's half despair, as usually some of the heavy work will fall into his shoulders. But, I can't wait to get my hands dirty and get gardening and planting! It's a lovely way to play with my little one too, and I find myself already imagining teaching him how how to plant, seed...!

We still have loads to do around our new home, mostly rearranging the furniture around until both of us are happy with the final look. However we did find some free time to explore our new surroundings:



We are living near a major urban park! This park occupies the margin of a river, and has some great views...!
We had lot's of fun watching swans, ducks.... It's a great place for our little one to run around and, as it has several playgrounds, theres a lot for him to explore.

As I have lotttssss of free time, also I have also decided to sign up for the 7th textile ATC hosted by the lovely Very Berry, and so I have to  think about a new little textile card... I will let you know how this goes, I already have a lot of ideas, and some inpired by this post! I am really excited about the opportunity to read all about how the other card swapers are going about this new swap. The possibilities are infinite!

Hope my next blog post won't take as long as this one to go live ....
oh, the joys of moving!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...